In 1935 6 60cm locos were constructed to run on an exhibition line in Brussels. They were known as Liliputs, and carried a number of Christian names of local dignitaries. Think RHDR... The war came, and the Germans took them away for use on various nefarious wartime projects. Today, the whereabouts of two are known: ADOLPHE at Stoom Centrum Maldegem, a new restoration project, and CHARLES, at a NG museum in Poland Does anyone know the fate of the other four? This is for a book being written about the Liliputs, so any help/pictures would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, guys !