During the creation of the State of Israel the 8Fs in the Middle East were partitioned between Egypt and Israel by the fighting. Except one, Built 1941 by NBL, works No. 24680, to a WD order. WD No. 372, Persia No. 41.113 later WD No. 70372, which apparently wasn't taken into IR stock but stood derelict on the Haifa-Lydda line, but was then "recovered in 1967 and an now on exhibition in Talkarm" according to Rowledge, so what happened to it? "exhibition" suggests preservation. Presumably it was then scrapped?