If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

6024 King Edward 1.. The King out and about in England and Wales.. Part 2

Discussion in 'Photography' started by Western Venturer, Oct 15, 2016.

1. Western Venturer

Western Venturer Well-Known Member

Retired
    Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    No I do not currently volunteer
    This is the second of my compilation of shots of 6024 King Edward 1. The video is filmed at various locations and in order shown on the video they are..
    Parsons Tunnel teignmouth,Littlemoor,the Lickey Incline,Dawlish Warren,Hele,Exminster Marsh,Silverton,Bathpool,Bristol Temple Meads,Featherstone,Didcot Demo Line,West Hewish,Westford Crossing,Exminster Marsh (In sun this time!!), Hewish, North Barrow,Bruton,Banklands,Westford, Goodrington and Dawlish.

2. John101

John101 New Member

Excellent compilation. Strangest whistle I've heard ..the near the start. 520.. Lol. It's nice that so many activated the whistle too when they see you. I really like the station nighttime video especially the last one a lot of atmosphere.Nearer to the end... If I'd been the guy with the blue denim top waving his arm I'd have stood either to the side of you or behind you. They just don't think. Also close to the end there are people walking on the beach walking towards the sea with their backs to the tracks not even turning round to see the train.Ugh.

Western Venturer likes this.
  3. Western Venturer

Western Venturer Well-Known Member

Retired
    Thank you for your comments John. The whistle at Dawlish Warren may have been Driver Lewis who is renowned for the use of the whistle!! I used to take my home made "Whistle Board" with me when videoing but most of these are by the driver when ever they see anyone lineside. The night shot at Dawlish,the last shot, would have been better had I not stood next to the signal box,as the box throws a shadow over the loco as it passes.