If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

6100 air brakes not stirring if true

Discussion in 'Steam Traction' started by fish7373, May 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fish7373

fish7373 Member

tube lines Northfields railway depot Piccadilly li
    hi
    I am not stirring it, it is all the arm chair fitters that are stirring it , I helped to in stall all the air brake equipment on royal scot loco at Southall with help of other people and inter fleet, I have all the drawings and photos of work that was done on loco, it is a real same that we did not finsh it at southall, plus i am not a arm chair fitter, i have worked for the underground for thirty two years at northfields railway depot , worked my way up through the engineering grades, part of that was five years as depot duty manager, and a code welder for 38 years, know in tec office with a team looking after failures and engineering problems, for the pic line, thank you fish7373 81c fitter , just wondered if true ?

2. Maxym

Maxym New Member

Well said, fish 7373...

3. Impala

Impala Member

Project Manager
    If what you say is true. Then you must be well aware that the administration of the project at Southall is responsible for the state of the engine and why it had to be completed elsewhere.

4. richards

richards Part of the furniture

Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    No I do not currently volunteer
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.