If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

Boxing Day Blues!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Steam Traction' started by neildimmer, Dec 26, 2012.

1. neildimmer

neildimmer Resident of Nat Pres

Evening All

I have added a lot of new photos to the Peppercorn A1 collection around Newcastle, Gateshead & Durham in the 1950’s & 60’s

Starting here with

60115 Meg Merrilies Newcastle

Peppercorn A1 60114-60162 - Railway-Photography's Photos | SmugMug

Neil

2. kieranhardy

kieranhardy Well-Known Member

Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    Yes I am an active volunteer
    No disrespect Neil but is there need for the titles you are putting? They just seem to be in my opinion to get people to click them who may not know what you usually post.

You have a lot of interesting archive shots but half of the steam section is devoted to your photos with some of them at the moment having mis-leading titles... can you not just have one thread with all your photos and stick to that rather than the current 8 on the first page and a further 6 on the second plus probably many many on other pages... Gets irritating continually having to pick through which threads are photos and which are genuine steam related topics.

We have a photography section.... you post photos... can't the two be put together please?