If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

Cleethorpes Coast Light Railway - Need Help Finding Info & Sources For Research

Discussion in 'Miniature Railways' started by JMJR1000, Oct 2, 2015.

1. JMJR1000

JMJR1000 Member

Hello my fellow enthusiasts, I'm currently doing a University course, undertaking a project on making my own Documentary on a topic of my choosing. Since I have a passion for steam locomotives and the Cleethorpes Coast Light Railway is right on my doorstep, I have decided to do a documentary on it's history and general background.

Now this project requires me to gather as much research material as I possibly can on this project, so can I ask, does anyone here know of any goods sources to look at? I'm seeking as much in depth look into the history of the railway and general information as possible. Is there any particular books for instance that would be good to look at for the CCLR in particular?

Any help and advice that can be offered would be very much appreciated, thank you.

2. LNERandBR

LNERandBR New Member

You need to sign up to the Miniature Railway World forum. There are some very interesting posts on there about the CCLR and the people on there should be able to help you more: http://s9.zetaboards.com/MRW_Forums/index/

3. Anthony Coulls

Anthony Coulls Well-Known Member

4. JMJR1000

JMJR1000 Member

Hello again everyone, first I'd like to thank the folks here that aided me in finding sources to research, the book recommended to me in the post just above this one has been a huge help.

Now I'm in the process of building up some market research, in the form of a online survey.

If anyone here would be so kind as to just take a moment and please fill the survey out (link supplied below), I would be tremendously grateful.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/QT7PD8H

Thank you.