If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

D9520 visit to the Cholsey and Wallingford Railway this May

Discussion in 'Diesel & Electric Traction' started by Autotank, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Autotank

Autotank Member

Radio Producer
    Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    Yes I am an active volunteer
    Just thought I'd give you a heads up on our special visitor this May - hope you can join us!

The C&WR will be welcoming its first visting diesel loco this May, and we will be operating some extra running days to make the most of it. On the 4, 5 & 6th May and 11 & 12th May ex BR class 14 Diesel loco number D9520, will visit us from the Nene Valley Railway. The visit is courtesy of Iron and Steel Traction Group Limited.

Details of how to find us and more about the line on our website www.cholsey-wallingford-railway.com

2. Autotank

Autotank Member

Radio Producer
    Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    Yes I am an active volunteer
    Last minute change - it's now D9523 which touched down on C&WR metals yesterday evening! There are some pictures on our Facebook page - www.facebook.com/CholseyWallingfordRailway

No public trains running this weekend, but we look forward to welcoming you for some Hydraulic Haulage on May 4-6th and 11/2th!