If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

Lewis Maddox Photography Exhibitions 2012

Discussion in 'Photography' started by lewis.maddox, Jul 23, 2012.

1. lewis.maddox

lewis.maddox Member

Visitor Engagement Manager, Severn Valley Railway
    Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    Yes I am an active volunteer
    As some of you may be aware, I hold a number of Photographic Exhibitions each year at various railways throughout the summer to raise money for my university studies. Last year I spent 4 days at the Severn Valley and Welshpool and Llanfair Railways and had a fantastic few days, and this year the exhibition's back with an all new range of framed and mounted prints on a much bigger scale!

Consisting of 20+ 12x18 and 10+ 8x12 top quality prints (all framed and mounted) which are for sale at £20 and £15 respectively, the photographs feature many of the railways and locomotives that work throughout the country.

This year I shall be at Llangollen station during the 28th and 29th July 1960's Weekend, followed by a number of dates in the Engine House at Highley on the Severn Valley Railway throughout August, namely 1st, 2nd, 14th, 15th and 16th August (other dates in August will be announced in the coming weeks).

If you happen to be at the railways on the said dates, do please come and say hello and i'll be happy to have a chat about my work as well as other (mainly) railway related topics.

As a taster to what this is all about, here's me and my 2011 Exhibition in the Engine House at Highley:
    [​IMG]

I look forward to seeing you there!

All the best,
    Lewis Maddox

2. Neil_Scott

Neil_Scott Part of the furniture

Railway servant
    Good luck Lewis, hope it all goes well.

3. Pete Thornhill

Pete Thornhill Resident of Nat Pres Staff Member Administrator Moderator Friend

It was nice to meet you Lewis and have a chat and also view the excellent work you have done at first hand. Keep up the good work and hope the rest of the exhibitions go well for you.

4. lewis.maddox

lewis.maddox Member

Lovely to meet a fellow NatPres-er and be recognised! Thank you, glad you enjoyed looking at it, and hopefully the next few more days will be a bit more successful!

Thanks,
    Lewis

5. lewis.maddox

lewis.maddox Member

For anyone visiting Llangollen this weekend, I shall be sited on Platform 2 at Llangollen Station. Fingers crossed for lots of sunshine!

Thanks,
    Lewis

6. lewis.maddox

lewis.maddox Member

I'll be in the Engine House at Highley on the Severn Valley Railway tomorrow, so if you're about, please come and say hi!

Thanks,
    Lewis

7. lewis.maddox

lewis.maddox Member

My last official day of Photography Exhibitions is in the Engine House at Highley on the Severn Valley today! Hope to see you there!

Thanks,
    Lewis

8. lewis.maddox

lewis.maddox Member

As many of you will have seen and heard, I have had a number of photographic exhibitions this year at the Severn Valley and Llangollen Railways and have now come to the end of my displays. With no more exhibitions planned for this year, I have a few items in stock which I would like to make exclusively available online for purchase. All prints for sale are mounted and in 2 specific sizes: 22x16 and 12x16 (sizes when in frames and mounted). The prints available are as follows:
    - 22x16: NCB 65 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!, 3205 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!, 43106 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!, 65462 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!, 1 Talyllyn | Flickr - Photo Sharing!, 7 Tom Rolt | Flickr - Photo Sharing!, 4965 Rood Ashton Hall & 5043 Earl of Mount Edgcumbe | Flickr - Photo Sharing!, 6695 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!, Chevalier | Flickr - Photo Sharing!, Merddin Emrys | Flickr - Photo Sharing!, 60163 Tornado | Flickr - Photo Sharing!, 1744 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    - 16x12: Dubs 4101 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!, 4566 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!, 822 The Earl | Flickr - Photo Sharing!, Florence No. 2 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!, 828 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    The prices are £20 for the larger prints, and £15 for the smaller. If you are interested, please PM me and we can come to an arrangement.

Thanks,
    Lewis