If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

London & South East railway map

Discussion in 'Heritage Railways & Centres in the UK' started by pmh_74, Apr 25, 2018.

1. pmh_74

pmh_74 Well-Known Member

Just idly looking at this the other day, it shows several heritage railways with NR station connections (Bluebell, Spa Valley, Cholsey & Wallingford, Isle of Wight), but the Mid Hants is conspicuous by its absence. Any idea why?[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Paul.Uni

Paul.Uni Well-Known Member

Could it be that those 4 have through ticket arrangements whereas Mid Hants doesn't.

3. pmh_74

pmh_74 Well-Known Member

Cholsey & Wallingford, Spa Valley and IoWSR do have current promotions listed on the National Rail website, but Bluebell don't, so that can't be it.

4. pmh_74

pmh_74 Well-Known Member

Cholsey & Wallingford, Spa Valley and IoWSR do have current promotions listed on the National Rail website, but Bluebell don't, so that can't be it.

5. stephenvane

stephenvane Member

I can’t see any reason the MHR wouldn’t be included. Probably just an oversight by whoever created the map.

6. pmh_74

pmh_74 Well-Known Member

I mentioned it mainly because if I was the MHR I would be kicking up a stink about it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Paul.Uni

Paul.Uni Well-Known Member

Bluenosejohn likes this.