If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

NRM November-December

Discussion in 'Photography' started by williamfj2, Nov 4, 2010.

1. williamfj2

williamfj2 Member

So far the differences between my last visit last visit are that Rocket, her coaches and the 'normal' passenger set have been moved into the depot, the 108 has been moved outside and some other bits of stock have been shunted about in the South Yard. And a space has been cleared in the Works, could it be for a certain apple green machine, and hopefully not 4472 ;-)
    http://william.fotopic.net/c1913242.html
    I plan to visit the NRM every Thursday so the updates will be every Thursday or Friday depending if there's anything to report. So far there is the model railway event this weekend, Evening Star is set to return, Maude is moving down to York at some point and the crab is set to go to the NRM.

2. T.ASHTON

T.ASHTON New Member

Thanks William,very interesting and I look forward to your updates,regards Tim (A)

3. williamfj2

williamfj2 Member

Thanks, I'll do my best!

4. williamfj2

williamfj2 Member

5. williamfj2

williamfj2 Member

Its time for another update, I can already feel the excitement here! Maude has arrived from the Boness & Kinneil Railway, Evening Star has replaced Olton Hall, D6700 is now indoors & Rocket's chimney is now up.
    http://william.fotopic.net/p68157399.html