If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

Oh what a shame

Discussion in 'Galas and Events' started by p/wayman, Aug 12, 2012.

1. p/wayman

p/wayman Member

voulunteer on pway
    Pepper Pig this week on the CVR complete wih a HOG ROAST at the Black Lion at Consall. Bought a tear to my eye ----with laughter.

2. ADB968008

ADB968008 Guest

How are these Peppa Pig events ?

I see the advertising as meet peppa pig and "lots more fun for all the family" which I cynically translate as "meet peppa and thats just about it".
    My little one loves peppa pig and likes steam trains, but the mrs needs a little more convincing.

already been to Peppa Pig world.. that sets the bar quite high, but if the current events arent up to much, there's stacks of potential.
    interested in thoughts / experiences on these events.

3. Reading General

Reading General Part of the furniture

Thats a Crackling Good idea... How about Peppered Steak for non pork eaters?

4. steamvideosnet

steamvideosnet Well-Known Member

This has reminded me of a line from Mock the Week (Scene we'd like to see). The subject was 'Unlikely Things for a Continuity Announcer to say' and the line was "And now to upset children everywhere, it's Peppa Pig... in pepper sauce". Wow I laughed when I heard that for the first time :p :rofl:

Anyway...

James at SVN

5. ADB968008

ADB968008 Guest

A bit like having a bacon butty whilst watching Peppa Pig in the morning.

I have a young old who's watched every episode i reckon.
    There's some subtle adult humour in some of these episodes...
    and of course Mrs Rabbit doing every job possible in the service industry... you would need a Mrs Rabbit costume for the ticket office staff, tti, retail sales, restaurants etc etc..
    I heard a derogatory phrase "he's just a Mrs Rabbit" the other week and immediately understood what he was referring to.

6. p/wayman

p/wayman Member

voulunteer on pway
    CVR on the Pepper Pig week also have face painting, I wonder if she is as popular as Batman, the Tiger or the Butterfly. I think she's a little scary with 2 eyes on one side of her head, I hide behind the sofa.