If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

Pete's Railway Pictures

Discussion in 'Links' started by Seagull, Feb 8, 2007.

1. Seagull

Seagull Member

A selection of some of my photos, currently mainly 80' and 90s preserved steam, can be found here http://petes.photobook.org.uk/

Whilst you won't find many masterpieces, I think some of them may be of interest, especially for those that have been knocking around the various preserved lines for a few years. Most of the shots are scanned from 35 mm slides, when I've got all the slides done I might just dig out some of my old prints as well. Hope you like it.

2. admin

admin Founder Administrator

Founder National Preservation
    Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    Yes I am an active volunteer
    Have you got any recent ones?

3. stepney60

stepney60 Nat Pres stalwart

I do like to see the photos of Bluebell from before I was down there, and those ones really are great. Stowe, 488 and 80064 all running, and Baxter. Great nostalgia value.

4. Seagull

Seagull Member

Maybe when I finish scanning slides I'll pick out some of the better prints as well. That should cover a few lines not so far covered as well as the obvious K&ESR ones. The prints should pretty much cover my travels for the last decade or so and will include such lines as WSR, Bodmin and a few Welsh narrow gauge lines as well as a few odds and sods.

I've now got a little digital camera that fits nicely in my pocket. The intention is to carry it around so I don't miss too many photo opportunties, especially when I'm at work. It's also coming on holiday to the NYMR with me in a couple of weeks, I'm hoping I might get a few decent pics up there!

5. Seagull

Seagull Member

I've got loads more on print somewhere, including the C Dog (Dukedog with C tender), black 488, Caley tank and God knows what else. I'll make a start on putting them on there soon.