If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

Steam Loco and Equipment for sale

Discussion in 'Narrow Gauge Railways' started by ilvaporista, Apr 18, 2017.

1. ilvaporista

ilvaporista Part of the furniture

C.Eng
    I have been asked to help find a buyer for the collection of 2ft (60cm) equipment that exists here near Turin, Italy. The collection comprises of a recently (2001) built American Mogul steam loco, a matching America style coach, waggon chassis, track, point(s) and some other related items. The set up needs to go as a job lot but it may be possible to bring together a series of buyers for single items

The pictures are on my photobucket site

http://s1290.photobucket.com/user/ilvaporista/library/?sort=3&page=1

Contact me for further details

2. SpudUk

SpudUk Well-Known Member

Project Manager
    Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    Yes I am an active volunteer
    That's awesome, but as a job lot going to cost a premium. Would look great at Brecon to enhance their American aesthetic

3. ilvaporista

ilvaporista Part of the furniture

C.Eng
    The price for the whole is probably a lot less than the total for each individual item, the owner is getting old and does not want the hassle of multiple sales with different buyers, hence why I have been asked to help. If there is enough interest I can bring together groups or individuals. I was lucky enough to drive the loco at one of it's few steamings. Since being built it has probably only steamed on less than 10 occasions.
    If you know of anyone that might be interested please pass on the details. It has been made so that it will traverse tight radius curves down to 60ft, ideal for that corner of the (large) garden that you don't know what to do with!!!