If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

The West Coast Railway Co Diesel video review 2008 (38 mins)

Discussion in 'Photography' started by Alberta 45562, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Alberta 45562

Alberta 45562 Part of the furniture

Train Simulator Developer
    Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    No I do not currently volunteer
    Hi guys,
    Something to keep you occupied and for you to enjoy here! Hopefully anyway!
    It is my WCRC review of 08 includes various front window/coach on train shots as well as many lineside shots,and a guest appearance from a certain Napier powered machine...... :D

You may have to download the player and create an account (only takes a couple of mins) but trust me its worth it!!!
    I would recommend Veoh to those of you who wish to make vids of 10 mins+ it takes a good few hours to upload(not download should work fine for you guys to watch) on about 20-50KB/S upload speed but i imagine some of you will have 100+ which in some cases you would be able to do it a lot quicker. Please watch it and give feedback,it has afterall taken me a good few hours to make and i hope you appreciate it! :)

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v17105122DphRZsYN

Cheers,
    Mark!

P.S Thanks Nick ('shirleyiloveyou') for telling me i could upload such long vids to Veoh i am very impressed with it!