If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

Visited Peco's Beer railway recently?

Discussion in 'Miniature Railways' started by cymroglan, Jul 9, 2017.

1. cymroglan

cymroglan Member

I'm going to spend a few days with extended family in this area in a week's time, and am planning on taking them to Pecorama with its myriad attractions. It's been many years since I was last there.
    What I'm wondering is whether there is a day (or days) when I could catch more than one locomotive in steam? I've had a poke around t'internet but wouldn't really expect to find this sort of info out there!
    Just wondering whether anyone has been there recently and happens to know? I imagine it's still low season until the school Summer hols start? Thanks for any info proffered!

I'll post my findings in due course...

2. John Webb

John Webb Member

Retired
    Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    Yes I am an active volunteer
    Have you tried their website? It's https://www.pecorama.co.uk/ - can't see a list of steaming dates and locos that will be used, but is open every day 1st April to 31st October with the railway running. The website gives details on how to ask for further information.

3. cymroglan

cymroglan Member

Thanks, yes as part of my poke around t'internet I did have a look at their website, but as you correctly point out it doesn't have the info I want!
    I was hoping someone hereabouts might have visited recently and could answer my question. I might ping them an email later in the week if I haven't sorted it.