If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

Clutton Station (B&NSR)

Discussion in 'Heritage Railways & Centres in the UK' started by SpudUk, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Gav106

Gav106 Well-Known Member

Im sorry but i dont understand why this has been posted? As you know i actually want you to succeed down on the s&d BUT looking on you blog site as i do, i see you still havent been down to midford in a while. As you can prob tell i am a volunteer for the Patriot and i have managed to fit in a full time job, Looking after my 2yr old, volunteering for the Patriot and Churnet Valley and keeping the missus Happy. So i would apreciate to see you make some effort and actually put in some time down there as at the moment i just see tom seale down there.

2. 60525

60525 Member

I do hope therefore that you intend to vote No in the forthcoming AV referendum...

3. Maunsell man

Maunsell man Well-Known Member

Senior Finance Auditor
    Too right I am.

Nick Clegg is only deputy because of an accident of fate and political expediency and not through support for him to have an office of power. this stupid system will have that spineless idiot permanently as deputy as there will never be a clear majority.

4. SpudUk

SpudUk Well-Known Member

Project Manager
    Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    Yes I am an active volunteer
    Any news on the dormant nature of Clutton?

(Please don't bring up Peak Oil or any of that, it only gets people worked up. Also, no mention of the New S&D or their lack of anything at Midford)