If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

Hemel Hempstead Bus Station

Discussion in 'Everything Else Heritage' started by MrHillingdon, Jan 25, 2016.

1. MrHillingdon

MrHillingdon Well-Known Member

Sunday 24th January saw an event organised by the Amersham & District Motorbus Society to mark the closure of the former London Transport 1956-built bus station in Hemel Hempstead. The bus station had actually closed a few weeks previous but was re-opened for one day only for this event.
    12 buses attended and a very good turn out enjoyed an excellent event. A few photos from the event can be found here https://paulgildersleve.smugmug.com/Hemel-Hempstead-Sunday-24th/

Regards,

Paul

2. Victor

Victor Nat Pres stalwart Friend

Retired
    Thanks for those pics, they never fail to impress. I do like that little Guy, I'd love to have an hour or so with it., I'll dust my PSV drivers badge off (if I can find it):)

3. MrHillingdon

MrHillingdon Well-Known Member

Thanks very much. The Guy was full all day and was without doubt the most popular vehicle present.
    By the way, you may like to spend an hour or so with it - well, if that's you in your Avatar photo on the left I'd quite like to spend an hour or so with you!!!!!!!

Cheers,

Paul