If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

Hunslet Steam on Hayling, 7th & 8th November Only!!!

Discussion in 'Narrow Gauge Railways' started by 4073, Nov 5, 2015.

1. 4073

4073 New Member

Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    Yes I am an active volunteer
    For one weekend only, the Hayling Seaside Railway will be running steam hauled passenger trains this weekend on the 7th & 8th November 2015!!! Visiting from the Statfold Barn Railway and courtesy of Graham Lee, we have Hunslet "Jack Lane"!

And to add to the weekend, we also have a Model Railway Show. At the Hayling Community Centre (PO11 0HB), with a free vintage bus link between the show and the railway.

Jack Lane will be running passenger trains from 10am to the last return trip from Beachlands Station at 4:15pm both days. The Model Railway Show will be open from 10am to 4:30pm.

Don't forget, the Hayling Seaside Railway has an open trackbed running along the seafront. Perfect for all to go linesiding.

For more info on how to find the railway, see the Hayling Seaside Railway Webpage.
    And for up to date info and photos, check out the Hayling Seaside Railway Facebook Page.

Oh, and Jack Lane has already arrived!

2. MrC

MrC New Member

Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    Yes I am an active volunteer
    I'm coming along on Saturday. Lets hope the weather stays good