If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

Kidderminster Railway Museum - Post Christmas book sale and photographic fair

Discussion in 'Galas and Events' started by Sidmouth, Dec 26, 2023.

1. Sidmouth

Sidmouth Resident of Nat Pres Staff Member Moderator

Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    Yes I am an active volunteer
    For those visiting betweeen Christmas and the winter steam up David Postle at the Kidderminster Railway Museum has asked me to share the following events that are on . I suspect Cafe is open as well for refreshments and the museum itself is always worth a look around

December 27th daily to January 2nd, January 6th and January 7th - book fair, selling over a thousand rare and out of print railway books, most in mint condition, and extremely hard to find. In addition there are thousands of other railway books for sale, all at half the labelled price, plus new books from publishers Lightmoor Press and Kidderminster Railway Museum. Opening hours 10am to 5.00pm

January 6th - photograph fair, with thousands of photographs for sale from 20 tables of dealers. Kidderminster Railway Museum's own photograph archive will also be available. Opening hours 10am to 4.30pm.