If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

RTC Tin Bath 17/3/13

Discussion in 'What's Going On' started by neildimmer, Jan 21, 2013.

1. 46223

46223 Resident of Nat Pres Friend

Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    No I do not currently volunteer
    And here on Google Earth..

1.jpg

2. Alberta 45562

Alberta 45562 Part of the furniture

Train Simulator Developer
    Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    No I do not currently volunteer
    The front one of the three was opposite me (I was behind the gate/fence on the other side) and wasn't really trespassing and was stood near the foot crossing. Nothing like what happened on the Barnsley line. All 3 were a good distance from the ballast.

Cheers,
    Mark

3. acorb

acorb Part of the furniture

Very enjoyable trip Sunday with 2 locos completely at ease with the load and route. Despite being in the last coach there was still plenty of noise to hear from the the front end. It was the perfect length of trip for a late winter's day, lots of steep gradients and some lovely scenery to boot plus an unusual route. Even my dad who has been doing tours regularly since the 70's had some new track! Thank you RTC and everyone alse involved, hope to do another with you again soon as when time and finances allow.

4. neildimmer

neildimmer Resident of Nat Pres

info from RTC

We will not be running The Tin Bath trip again this year, we may have a similar kind of tour added in later on in the year when our new brochure is available but nothing at the present time. The Tin Bath tour will more than likely be scheduled in the brochure for 2014.

Neil