If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

The Glory Days of VHS Videos, DVDs & Blu-Rays

Discussion in 'Photography' started by Linesider, Mar 19, 2020.

1. lil Bear

lil Bear Part of the furniture

Railway Technician
    Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    Yes I am an active volunteer
    The Sacramento Railfair section is one that I’ve never forgotten. That last shot approaching the bridge... WOW

https://youtube.com/watch?v=v64T4uUTu7Y

2. lil Bear

lil Bear Part of the furniture

Railway Technician
    Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    Yes I am an active volunteer
    Just discovered Amazon Prime has Smoke & Steam loaded up. Totally out of date, but it’s passed 1x day of confinement!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Smoke-Steam/dp/B07GX5T57T

Macko and Pete Thornhill like this.
  3. Macko

Macko Member

Have t aodmit most of my video watching these days is on youtube, a special mention for Simon Robert's steaming around Yorkshire video's which are always superbly produced. I did have a massive collection of Railscenes from the late eighties and early nineties on VHS which alas have all gone, I used to enjoy catching up on all the tours and modern scene news long before youtube had been thought of!
    But if I need to go to a happy place, I never tire of watching this short film on youtube. Knowing how hard it is to get to some of these locations and the many trips needed to get the light "just right" I have to say I am a big admirers of Ben Collier's work. This is more art than steam ...