If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

The Great Britain VIII

Discussion in 'What's Going On' started by steam_mad, Jun 19, 2014.

1. laurencew

laurencew New Member

Would anyone care to let us know what compensation has been offered?
    Is it different for those that bailed early as against those that stuck the course?
    Just nosey.

2. charterboy

charterboy New Member

Yes it is different as obviously those stayed the course got a 9 day holiday, yet others a shorter one

I think the amount given back is none of the business of those not on the tour ;-)

I certainly won't be disclosing what I received

To be honest it's not about money, the trip was paid for months ago. In the end the holiday / trip was ruined / spoilt / complete farce

Money can't compensate for the anticipation and potential enjoyment people were looking forward to as I'd mentioned in earlier posts

Greenway likes this.
  3. charterboy

charterboy New Member

Also used those from "supposed customers " who were actually nowhere near the tour, instead just sat in their armchairs on their keyboards. ;-).....

Good old journalism

Infact the main article is factually incorrect with regards to day 4, something I've emailed them to point out, but the journos haven't even been polite enough to respond!!!!