If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

TRack Plans from the 1930s

Discussion in 'Railwayana' started by domeyhead, Jul 19, 2015.

1. domeyhead

domeyhead Member

Hello I have started working through a new batch of railway documents largely dating from the 1920s and 1930s. This batch largely cover Devon, DOrset and Somerset and originate from the SR Divisional Superintendent's Office formerly based at Exeter Central so thNorth Deveon and COrnwall joint railway. The docs are assorted but seem to have been produced as part of civil engineering activity.
    As with previous batches I sell them through Ebay and pass on profits to rail restoration projects.
    If you are interested, follow my eBay userid Domeyhead1 (note the 1 on the end).
    I also have other artefacts including a number of timetables and rule books from all regions from the fifties and sixties, with lots of detailed information about old routes and stations now long gone. Message me if you have a particular area of interest and I'll keep my eyes open