If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

Trying to register, email verification problem - please read as important

Discussion in 'Forum Information' started by Pete Thornhill, Apr 2, 2024.

1. Pete Thornhill

Pete Thornhill Resident of Nat Pres Staff Member Administrator Moderator Friend

There is currently an issue with the verification emails being sent out. Unfortunately, there is a problem somewhere which means the system is not actually sending out the verification email.

To further complicate matters, the forum 'contact us' is also not working correctly so we are not receiving these messages. The social media accounts relating to National Preservation were not included when the forum was sold to the present owners, meaning we are not receiving those either.

On behalf of the team please accept my apologies for this less than ideal situation.

While we wait for this to be resolved, anyone struggling to register or not receiving the confirmation emails are asked to please contact me via natpres@mail.com so I can assist in getting your registration completed manually.

Hirn, Old Kent Biker and ilvaporista like this.