If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

Will we see LMS 5690 in 2014?

Discussion in 'Steam Traction' started by mike1522, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Matt37401

Matt37401 Nat Pres stalwart

Nosy aren’t you?
    Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    No I do not currently volunteer
    Really? I've not had any problems complete opposite in fact, I'd be happy to pass any gen on tho wouldnt be a problem for me.

2. I have just posted a few pictures of Bahamas before she left Oxenhope exhibition for her tours before entering major overhaul. When completed she will make four Jubilee's, so not a bad number preserved. Not the best of pictures as they were with my old Fuji but details of valve and running gear for any modellers who wish to see. They are on:

http://steammemories.blogspot.co.uk/

3. Tiviot Dale

Tiviot Dale New Member

Well, it's certainly there on Six Bells ( http://www.sixbellsjunction.co.uk/60s/670200_1.html )
    That same day, I was linesiding slightly further south - on Grayrigg bank - and, incidentally returned to the same spot for 46233 on Saturday morning ... exactly 47 years and 8 months to the day since I took the attached shot!

Attached Files:

4. Matt37401

Matt37401 Nat Pres stalwart

Nosy aren’t you?
    Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    No I do not currently volunteer
    I did subsequently manage to find it! Always helps when you know the specific date of what your looking for! Have to say Tiviot Dale thats a rather nice phot of 45562 such a shame its no longer with us. Damn those thin tyres!