If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

Zell - Todtnau - Bahn, 1967.

Discussion in 'International Heritage Railways/Tramways' started by 45669, May 15, 2011.

1. 45669

45669 Part of the furniture

Retired
    Afternoon All,

The pictures of this long forgotten narrow gauge line in the Black Forest which were on Fotopic are now on Flickr :

http://www.flickr.com/photos/train-pix/

Most of you will have seen them on Fotopic, but there may be some new members that didn't.

2. Christoph

Christoph New Member

Ron,

I belong to the group of those people who did not know the picture, so thanks for putting them onto flickr and posting the link. You may be delighted to know that not only did the Mallet survive but at least two of the four coaches. They were used on the MEG system until 1971 and then on the island of Spiekeroog until 1981. They remained there on a plinth until 2000 when they were taken over by the DEV museum line at Bruchhausen-Vilsen where they remain unrestored.

Regards

Christoph

3. 45669

45669 Part of the furniture

Retired
    Thanks for the update on the rollong stock Christoph. The DEV is on my 'must visit' list.

Ron.

4. jfandrist

jfandrist New Member

Commodity Trade
    Hello
    And their Mallet No. 105 has been given a fresh coat of paint on the Blonay-Chamby, while I spent part of the afternoon dusting off the non-ooerational "big" Mallet No. 104 (the LGB one).
    Link: http://www.blonay-chamby.ch/?page=p_news&id_p_p=125

1 person likes this.